Tips, tricks and tutorials for cloud and middleware engineers
Hello, I’m Tom Donohue and welcome to Integration Wire. I’m a developer turned consultant with a taste for gluing things together. And egg sandwiches. 🍳
This is my blog where I share my tutorials and guides on programming and deploying software. If you work with tools like Java, Docker, Kubernetes, JBoss Fuse and Apache Camel, then this site is for you.
If you like what you see and you want to stay updated, please sign up to my mailing list - the form is at the bottom of this page. You can also find out more about me.
Now onto the content….
Are you new? Start here!
These are my most popular articles, which will help you get started:
- Apache Camel Tutorial for beginners
- How to use Maven with Apache Camel
- Creating a simple web service in Apache Camel using Jetty
- Camel’s choice() and when() with examples
Just want the latest posts?
These are the most recent articles I’ve published round these parts:
- Spring Boot properties and Camel routes - an example
- Shared pipeline libraries in Jenkins
- Using yum inside a Red Hat Enterprise Linux container
- Deploying a Spring Camel route in Apache ServiceMix [Video]
- NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/logging/Logger